Delta Delta Delta Foundation Scholarships
Delta Delta Delta Foundation
Graduate & Undergraduate Scholarship Detail
- It was a record year with $181,500 in scholarships awarded to 77 deserving graduate and undergraduate members. A member at the University of Nebraska received the top awarded of $12,000!
- Only 45% of qualified applicants received scholarships this year as the need is greater than the available funds.
- Many awards were made possible by the Leona Muse Fund. Mrs. Muse was an SMU member who chose to thank Tri Delta by leaving over $2 million as part of her estate.
- Due to the ever increasing costs of higher education, we have endeavored to raise the minimum scholarship award to $1,000 per year.
- There are 67 named funds that were established by Tri Delta members and house corporations who have endowed scholarships.
- The 2015-16 graduate and undergraduate scholarship applications will be posted online November 1. The due date for completed scholarship applications is March 5, 2015.
For more information on The Foundation, please visit their website at http://www.tridelta.org/about/executive-office/foundation/.